While Alo Yoga has many different types of tops, after the release of their Alo Jersey top I decided to give a harder look into their top collection- specifically their tank tops. I chose them because while I thought most top types had the obvious pluses and minuses, tanks are really made with one thought in mind- limited movement in the summer.
Benefits of Alo Yoga Tank Tops
- They are loose fitting, when combo’ed with a sports bra they can both cover you but allow you to have fluidity of movement
- They breathe well
- They generally resist sweat well
- Lightweight, airy silhouette
- 4-way-stretch fabric for a move-with-you feel
- Dry Wicking
- Anti Microbial
Negatives of Alo Yoga Tank Tops
- They are fitted to be worn with a bra
- Limited colors
- Tank tops generally don’t use proprietary fabric, meaning cheaper alternatives that are near identical can be found
- not seasonally flexible, made for warmer climates
You can see one of their tanks in action for Yoga on the Alo Yoga Youtube Channel, with one featured right here:
Researching the topical, particularly with yoga in mind, I kepted running into their red warrior leggings. This is a product of theirs that has been getting a lot of attention recently. It’s almost winter also! It must be the California audience.